My mother has been out-of-town for the weekend. She's coming back tomorrow.
Her absence has just proven to me how much I need to be on my own. I honestly and truly do. I love my family, but I need to start becoming my own person. The freedom the last four days have afforded me is... wonderful.
On Thursday, I went to Pleasant Grove... merely for the fact that I have been doing shows at the Grove Theater for nearly five months now, and I haven't had the chance to investigate the stores nearby (save for the cramped little market down the street and the comic book shop). There is an antiques shop across the street from the theater, and next door to it, there is a candy store.
Her absence has just proven to me how much I need to be on my own. I honestly and truly do. I love my family, but I need to start becoming my own person. The freedom the last four days have afforded me is... wonderful.
On Thursday, I went to Pleasant Grove... merely for the fact that I have been doing shows at the Grove Theater for nearly five months now, and I haven't had the chance to investigate the stores nearby (save for the cramped little market down the street and the comic book shop). There is an antiques shop across the street from the theater, and next door to it, there is a candy store.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home